Mighty-ZeppelinMighty-Zeppelin

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

hello?! hello?!

oh my god

josh: the animation wasnt that good
chris: you are the dumbest guy ever
Josh: shutupppd
chris: only joking. sick movie.

verdict - great/hilarious

Josh: i think im on fire

Random Monkey Football Random Monkey Football

absolute mum - balls

The whole flash was pointless, but I can see how you thought it might be funny because you wanted to make the viewer think about the reasons for making the vid, and there aren't any. You are a good animator but need someone else to think of ideas for you because your ideas blow ass. as said by everyone. chris, you need to have good idea to make anything good. sadly you lack the genitalia to do so. better luck next time, mr waller. from chris.

Lilium Lilium

Ominous

This was an awesome movie, but I would have like to have seen some animation in there. The best thing was the artwork - you really have talent. I love anything of that dark, moody atmosphere. Unfortunately, I think the sound let the movie down. It was a bit of a durge, with little going on. With more animation and better sound, this could stand up against the best.

Series wearing shorts Series wearing shorts

Crump!

This is sik, mo fo shizzle, fo sho? Amit knows wat I'm chatting bout. Good work Josh. Keep the **** coming, and don't forget the ketchup, you get me?

Ultimate Being Ultimate Being

Well Dun Tim!

That was cool. If everything you do from now on is this good, you'll go far. Keep up the good work!

Scribble man & Robot Scribble man & Robot

Sickage!

My most favouritist movie. Ever.

Experiments on Alvin Experiments on Alvin

Oh My Dayz.

What a great movie. Tim, you've dun it again. Love this stuff.

SandViper responds:

thank you mister zeppelin, i think you are wonderful and would like to know if i can have your babies?